Houston Uber/Lyft Accident Lawyers
Were you or a loved one involved in an accident involving a Uber/Lyft? Call our prominent Houston Uber/Lyft Accident Lawyers today!
WHAT IS RIDESHARING?
Ridesharing is new ride-hailing way of transportation and over the last couple of years. Ridesharing companies are becoming more and more popular means of transportation. According to Pew Research Center, 36% people in the US have reported that they have been transported by a rideshare company, such as Lyft or Uber. Ridesharing has become popular due to the convenience of an abundance of available drivers, affordable trips, and the ease of requesting a driver.
Lyft and Uber are also popular due to their ability to minimize driving under the influence. Passengers who are intoxicated are able to get home safely instead of getting behind the wheel and increasing the risk of an accident. With their upfront costs and the ability to share navigation route, many people are now relying on ridesharing services like Lyft and Uber to safely transport passengers home.
Though ridesharing has many great incentives, accidents can and will happen. While hailing a has become another means of safe transportation, it also still faces the dangers seen on roadways, like any other motor vehicle.
WHAT TO DO AFTER AN ACCIDENT?
No one expects to be involved in an accident while riding or working for Lyft and Uber and as such, many do not know what to do after experiencing one. Tran Law Group recommends swift action after you were involved an accident to fully recuperate your maximum compensation.
- After an accident, you should immediately check to make sure any and all occupants in the vehicle were injured.
- Call 911 so that local law enforcement and emergency medical services arrive to the scene.
- Take pictures of the scene of the accident as well as all vehicles involved in the accident if possible.
- Make sure to receive information of the other drivers as well as any incident numbers from the police who are investigating the scene. Information may include names, address, phone numbers, insurance information of the other drivers as well as identification. If you were a passenger in a Lyft or Uber, be sure to save the information of your driver for reference later.
- If anyone witnessed the accident, be sure to collect the name, address, and phone number of each witnesses.
- Seek medical care following the accident either at the local hospital, urgent care, or a physician.
- Call Tran Law Group so that our experienced car accident attorney and staff can help with any and all insurance companies involved in the accident.
Common injuries caused by motor vehicle accidents include:
- Neck injury
- Spinal injury
- Head and brain injury
- Shoulder Injury
- Broken bones
TRAN LAW GROUP CAN HELP
Navigating an accident involving an Uber or a Lyft vehicle can be daunting and confusing due to the complexity of liability. There are a lot of factors to consider such as:
- Were you a passenger in an Uber or a Lyft?
- Were you driving a vehicle that was in an accident involving an Uber or a Lyft?
- Who caused the accident, another person or the driver of an Uber or a Lyft?
- Whose insurance company is responsible for compensation?
That is where Tran Law Group can help. Our prominent Uber and Lyft Accident Lawyers has experience in dealing with Uber and Lyft accidents. We make sure to correctly identify who was at fault. We make sure our clients are compensated for the injuries they sustained in the accident. Our Houston Uber/Lyft Accident Lawyers can help evaluate your case. Call our office at 713-789-5200 for a free consultation today!